Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Workshop 3

Questions

1) What software applications do you use regularly in your teaching practice?
I use Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. But the majority of the time I use PowerPoint. Whether it's creating something for my class or using it for creating a bulletin board.
During computer center time, my students use Teddy Bear Tools or they get to go on to www.starfall.com. These are about it of the software application I use regularly.

2)What other software skills would you like to improve to increase your professional efficacy?
I'm not familiar with any great software that would be beneficial for my students at the Pre-K level. I know there are lots but I'm not aware of them. I also would like to know what software are beneficial for my ESL students as well.

3) Propose an action plan to improve these skills.
I will start by asking my fellow ECC teachers of any software they know of that would be beneficial for my grade. I will even ask my principal if she knows of any as well. Then I will look online to see what is out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment