For me, the most important thing is to consider your grade. There are technology tools that are not applicable to certain grade/age level. There is a lot that any grade level could benefit from, but the teacher needs to consider their students. What is their learning level? How could this benefit them? What is my intention in using this?
2) How can you serve as a teacher leader for technology integration in your professional setting?
I don't think that I could say I'm a leader especially in technology. I'm still learning about technology. But I know I can use what I have learned and share it with my colleagues. I can share ideas, thoughts with them.
3) What tools that you learned about in this class might you use to facilitate this?
I would show how to use PowerPoint in adding music to the PowerPoint.
I would also show how to create a website.
I would explain how each one could benefit their class.
No comments:
Post a Comment